Other Forums > Town Hall

Entire mosques coming to know Christ!

(1/2) > >>

Soli Deo Gloria:
Here is some very exciting news!

http://americanvisionnews.com/2622/entire-mosques-converting-to-christ-in-sub-saharan-africa-says-church-planter

The Holy Spirit is working mightily to save souls among many Muslims.

Stan

Larry Lyons:

--- Quote from: Soli Deo Gloria on March 30, 2012, 12:52:51 AM ---Here is some very exciting news!

http://americanvisionnews.com/2622/entire-mosques-converting-to-christ-in-sub-saharan-africa-says-church-planter

The Holy Spirit is working mightily to save souls among many Muslims.

Stan

--- End quote ---
That is wonderful!! Some countries are more open than others. The hate towards Muslims that is being promoted and spread in our country by the media and some government agencies is disgusting.

Soli Deo Gloria:
It is interesting that the Christian faith is spreading rapidly around the world. This nation, it does not appear to be true.

There have been those who have run some numbers, and they say that if Missionary work continues at the same pace as it is now, then the whole world could become Christianized by 2031.

It is sure remarkable to see the number of Muslims coming to faith

Stan

How do you folks like my dog picture?   :-)

Larry Lyons:

--- Quote from: Soli Deo Gloria on April 02, 2012, 10:09:18 PM ---It is interesting that the Christian faith is spreading rapidly around the world. This nation, it does not appear to be true.

There have been those who have run some numbers, and they say that if Missionary work continues at the same pace as it is now, then the whole world could become Christianized by 2031.

It is sure remarkable to see the number of Muslims coming to faith

Stan

How do you folks like my dog picture?   :-)

--- End quote ---
Great picture, stan. Is your dog a standard poodle?

Soli Deo Gloria:
Yes Larry, Fonzie is a big black standard poodle. We are sitting outside right now and he is barking really loud waking up the neighbors, so I told him to stop, and now he is sitting on my lap.

Dogs are a wonderful gift from God. Someone has said that is why "dog is god spelled backward".  :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version